Studies4Memory.com is a site from Acurian Health focused on memory research. If you feel like you are having early signs of Alzheimer’s disease, you can be a part of the research. Acurian research is the firm handling the matching between patients and medical research teams all around the world.
If you are between 50 and 85 years of age you can participate in this study. However, you might also qualify if you been diagnosed with mild cognitive impairment or any early signs of Alzheimer’s disease. You can get a ton of benefits, if you are selected for research studies, such as
- You can get up to $1200 as a compensation for participating in the research.
- You will get free medication.
- Free study related care from your local area doctors.
You will have to take following steps to enroll.
- Fill details about yourself in a form on studies4memory.com
- Answer questions related to your health.
- Then you will be associated with the studies running near you.
To visit studies4memory.com click here