If you are a student in state of Carolina (north or south), and you are looking for a job in the holidays, then you would be delighted to know that the Cutco cutlery’s offices are recruiting. With extremely flexible timings, the students can work around their classes even after the school or college begins. You can apply whether you are attending high school or you are in college, the only condition being that you are at least 17 years of age.
How to apply?
With a starting pay at $15, the position also offers opportunities for scholarships along with credits on internship. If you are interested in applying, then follow the steps given below.
- Click on workincarolinas.com to get the work application form.
- You will find the job description and other information on the company in this page.
- On the page you will find the form asking for your details like name, phone number, if you are in school or college, whether you are looking for full or part time work, why you want to work, etc.
- Fill in the form with all your information and click on the “Submit” button at the bottom.
- The form will then reach the recruitment department, who will then get in touch with you based on the availability in your specific location.
Why should you choose this job?
- The company vector marketing is accredited with A+ rating by BBB. It is also rated among the top employers to work for by USA today.
- They offer both base pay which is not dependent on sales/results and an incentive pay based on your performance which is completely up to you to choose.
- Performance based pay hikes and bonuses.
- Flexibility in schedule.
- Enhance your peer communication skills and team building opportunities.
- Possibility of availing scholarships.